Thursday, March 12, 2009

To get dressed or not to get dressed

Okay so here is the thing. I decided before I got married that I would not "let myself go", well not too much. I didn't completely decide this for the sake of my husband, I really felt that I would continually feel better about me if I paid a attention to my appearance daily. I should do my hair, put make up on, and wear something more than sweat pants and sneaks ( even if they are really cute sweats.)

But as my days are presently uneventful and the company I have is my 18 month old, who couldn't care less about how I look as long as I am holding her( a whole other posting) my motivation is dwindling. I feel a little silly vacuuming or cleaning my fridge all dressed up. So many days like today I ask the question to get dressed or not. Most days I find a happy medium. Wear the sweats but put a little make up on. Or get dressed but pull up my hair. I guess you could say this allows me to feel as though my days are worth getting ready for!

No comments:

Post a Comment